Our School, at a Glance.
Age range served: 5 – 22 years
Clinical method: Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Staff-student ratio: 1:2
Class size: 5 – 6 students
Average enrollment: 50
Length of program: Full-day, 12-month
Residential living: Available
Average number of residential students: 30
Our school currently serves more than 50 students from dozens of school districts in Massachusetts and other states.
66% of students return to a less restrictive setting
We are licensed by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).
Our services include:
- Comprehensive educational and clinical evaluations
- Individualized educational behavioral plans focusing on each student's strengths, needs, and preferences
- Core to our program is teaching positive alternatives to negative behaviors. We work closely with each child to design a plan to provide the most appropriate behavioral services.
- On-site school services include speech, physical, and occupational therapy, nursing, counseling, psychiatry and orthotics clinics.
- Individual and group career counseling
- Job and life-skills training
- Collaborative consultation services provided by physicians from major teaching hospitals and universities, a psychiatrist, social worker, and specially trained nurses