Commitment to Quality.
To demonstrate our commitment to the students we serve and ensure that we meet the highest possible standards, our Quality Improvement, Safety, and Clinical Leadership teams work with all programs to measure performance. We use four areas to track progress — effectiveness, efficiency, access, and satisfaction.
Examples of our measurable goals include meeting objectives, engaging the individuals we serve, and providing timely access to services. We also measure satisfaction with services, programs, staff, and our environment.
Our results reveal an outstanding level of satisfaction on the part of individuals served, families and guardians, and affiliated agencies:
Individuals served: 95%
Families/guardians: 95% satisfaction
Affiliated agencies: 96% satisfaction
These consistently high ratings are a direct result of the hard work of our staff.
- Average number of IEP objectives achieved: 96%
- Average percent of family satisfaction based on survey responses: 86%
- Average percent of funder satisfaction based on survey responses: 100%
- Number of predoctoral and postdoctoral interns on site: 4
- Percent of students who move on to a less restrictive setting: 58%
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality education available for students with brain injury. Our academic instruction programs are based on published best practice standards for teaching children and adolescents with academic, social, physical, and behavioral difficulties resulting from a brain injury.